7 Days Remote Kenya Safari
This 7 Day Remote Kenya Safari takes you to two remote prolific wildlife conservancies. Experience a different side of Kenya with a camel safari and explore forest trails and crystal clear mountain streams by foot.
Remote Kenya Safari Experience
This 7 Day Remote Kenya Safari is perfect for a second time trip to Kenya. As the safari is based in private conservancies you have the freedom to enjoy some of the alternative safari activities on offer such as game viewing on horseback or for the adventurous, a camelback safari.
Lewa with its dramatic views of the snowcapped Mount Kenya, and diverse habitats from pristine forest, fertile grasslands, natural springs and acacia woodland, is a haven for the 70 recorded mammal species found here.
Then travel to the Matthews Range, coated in tropical forests and home to secretive animals, spectacular butterflies and a wide diversity of birdlife. Explore the forest trails in the company of a local Samburu guide who will reveal the secrets of the forest.
Remote Kenya Safari Highlights
- Experience first-hand true conservation of wilderness areas and African mammals.
- Visit game rich areas of Kenya, for an exciting and varied safari
- Traverse a rugged 4×4 trail up into the Matthews Range, and enter an area that is truly Samburu
- Leave behind the game vehicle and enjoy the freedom of game viewing on foot, following elephant trails, secret streams and areas that only a few ever see
- Stay in luxury safari camps, enjoy bush lunches, tales around the campfire and dining under the stars